RE: [soapbuilders] Quest for SOAP Interoperability

  • Matt Long
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1 3:29 PM
      > Think in terms of the food product labelling.
      >
      > - Sam Ruby

      This is a good idea, imo. However, some lite-trending may need to be done
      such that it is not perceived as a "cigarette labeling." Perhaps it is time
      to derive an issues list and proceed with the process of what such a list
      should contain. Some agreement could be attempted to be forged in Waltham.

      Is this conceptually possible or out-of-scope?

      -Matt Long
      Phalanx Systems, LLC
    • ARVIND KUMAR
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3 2:13 AM
        dear sir,
        i'am arvind kumar from chennai ( india ) doing a
        project on web services using xml and soap . sir i
        would like to know what all other methods are there
        other than soap ? like now we are able to access the
        methods using soap from the server but how can we get
        access to the properties of the objects located at the
        server( a web server or any kind of server platform
        independent). please do elighten me in these areas for
        which i will be highly grateful to you.
        thanking you
        yours sincerely
        arvind kumar.

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • ARVIND KUMAR
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3 2:15 AM
          dear sir,
          i'am arvind kumar from chennai ( india ) doing a
          project on web services using xml and soap . sir i
          would like to know how we maintain the uniqueness of
          the ports used in the wsdl/wdml files ? what are the
          extreme advantages of using soap ? do we have any
          other tools to do the same ? please do elighten me in