a new member to ur group !!!

  • ARVIND KUMAR
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      dear friends ,
      hi.... i'am arvind kumar doing my final yr MCA from
      madras university (India)and also doing my project on
      XML & SOAP in a software concern . i may need your
      help in future and i may involve in some of the
      discusions. hope u all are doing pretty well , i wish
      for the same . bye for now !!!

      Arvind...

      http://auctions.yahoo.com