Re: [soapbuilders] W3 WSDL Working Group

  • Rosimildo da Silva
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2002
      This is good news. I hope guys like me that I are not w3c members could participate. :-)

      Rosimildo.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2002
        > This is good news. I hope guys like me that I are not w3c members could participate. :-)

        It looks like it's gonna be set up like the XMLP (soap 1.2) effort --
        anyone can join the public mailing list and participate in pretty much
        everything except the conference calls.
        Encryption)
        http://www.zolera.com