Re: [soapbuilders] W3 WSDL Working Group

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2002
      > http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter

      Interestingly, it's part of a whole new "Activity" within W3C. XML
      Protocol (SOAP 1.2) is now part of the activity, as is WSDL, and also WS
      architecture. The chairs are employed by IBM, Microsoft, and Sun,
      respectively. Can't wait to watch Winer's head pop. :)
      Encryption)
      http://www.zolera.com
    • Rosimildo da Silva
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2002
        This is good news. I hope guys like me that I are not w3c members could participate. :-)

        Rosimildo.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 25, 2002
          > This is good news. I hope guys like me that I are not w3c members could participate. :-)

          It looks like it's gonna be set up like the XMLP (soap 1.2) effort --
          anyone can join the public mailing list and participate in pretty much
          everything except the conference calls.
          Encryption)
          http://www.zolera.com