SOAP Digest Authentication test endpoint

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2002
      I've put up a server implementation of the SOAP Digest Authentication
      Extension[1], if any one wants to give it a go. [it doesn't support
      mutual authentication yet]

      The endpoint is running a doc/literal version of echoString, and the
      WSDL is at http://soap.4s4c.com/test_doclit/sf.soap

      www.pocketsoap.com
      [1] http://www.zolera.com/resources/opensrc/i-d/soap-auth.html
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2002
        Great!

        By the way, Bob and I just updated the draft to support multiple digest
        mechanisms. Except for a unified namespace change, it's otherwise all
        backwards compatible. Until the new draft shows up in the official
        repositories, you can look at find XML and generated HTML and TEXT (via
        RFC2629) versions at [1]
        /r$
        [1] http://www.zolera.com/resources/opensrc/i-d/

        Encryption)
        http://www.zolera.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2002
          Hi Simon,

          Great, it works fine! I knocked off a hasty client to test the thing, it's at:

          http://www.whitemesa.net/soap-auth_client/echoStringAuthDoc.htm

          and requires IE 5.0 or higher. I had to guess the username and password, but got it in only 3 tries!

          RC