toolkits with document / literal support

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002

      I'm in the process of building some document/literal web services, and want to test them with various clients. Who's providing support for document/literal clients ? [particularly out of the Java crowd] ideally driven by the WSDL/XSD for the service. I'm currently testing with PocketSOAP and .NET

      Tx
      Simon
    • Daniel Kulp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
        On Tuesday 08 January 2002 03:35, Simon Fell wrote:
        > I'm in the process of building some document/literal web services, and
        > want to test them with various clients. Who's providing support for
        > document/literal clients ? [particularly out of the Java crowd] ideally
        > driven by the WSDL/XSD for the service. I'm currently testing with
        > PocketSOAP and .NET

        IONA's XMLBus provides some support for doc/literal on both client and
        server side. The client side is better supported at this point so they
        may work for your needs.

        If your doc/literal is using the sequence wrapped form in the WSDL like
        .NET (message has 1 part names "parameters" which points to an element
        with a type which is a sequence of the method paremeters), you can also
        try the web based client we have at
        http://interop.xmlbus.com:7002/WSDLClient/index.html

        Enjoy!

        --
        J. Daniel Kulp
        Principal Engineer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
          The Microsoft SOAP Toolkit supports document/literal in both the client
          and service. We understand the "parameters" convention introduced by
          ASMX as well.

          == Mike ==

          I'm in the process of building some document/literal web services, and
          want to test them with various clients. Who's providing support for
          document/literal clients ? [particularly out of the Java crowd] ideally
          driven by the WSDL/XSD for the service. I'm currently testing with
          PocketSOAP and .NET

          Tx

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to