Re: [soapbuilders] HP endpoint WSDL

  • Daniel Kulp
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 7, 2002
      On Friday 04 January 2002 04:24, CHEN,SHIH-CHANG (HP-NewJersey,ex2) wrote:
      > All the wsdl bugs you reported should have been fixed on
      > http://soap.bluestone.com/hpws/soap/EchoService.wsdl

      I've updated the XMLBus client results page at:
      http://interop.xmlbus.com:7002/results/index.html
      to include the HP Soap results.

      The array tests are all failing cause the namespaces in the result
      messages are defined wrong. Note the SOAP-ENC namespace definition
      inside the "return" element. With that namespace definition there, the
      xsi:type is wrong and the SOAP-ENC:arrayType attribute is then an invalid
      attribute. (The "SOAP-ENC" prefix is pointing to the "xsi" namespace) I
      believe if the second SOAP-ENC namespace definition is removed (it is
      defined correctly in the parent element) then the tests should pass.

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
      <SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <m1:echoIntegerArrayResponse
      xmlns:m1="http://soapinterop.org/"
      xmlns:s0="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"
      <return SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:int[5]"
      xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array">
      <item xsi:type="xsd:int">3836377</item>
      <item xsi:type="xsd:int">1250845</item>
      <item xsi:type="xsd:int">-4678540</item>
      <item xsi:type="xsd:int">2271716</item>
      <item xsi:type="xsd:int">-773413</item>
      </return>
      </m1:echoIntegerArrayResponse>
      </SOAP-ENV:Body>
      </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

      Enjoy!

      --
      J. Daniel Kulp
      Principal Engineer
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 9, 2002
        Tomas,

        We have updated our interop endpoints at:
        http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/services.wsdl
        And
        http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/interop/services.wsdl

        The problems raised in your mail below have been addressed.

        Regards,

        Kingsley Idehen
        OpenLink Software
        http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/whatis.htm

      • Tomas Bahnik
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 9, 2002
          > Tomas,
          >
          > We have updated our interop endpoints at:
          > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/services.wsdl
          > And
          > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/interop/services.wsdl
          >
          > The problems raised in your mail below have been addressed.

          The response is correct, the only problem is in your wsdl

          <message name="echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse">
          <part name="outputString" type="xsd:string" />
          <part name="outputInteger" type="xsd:int" />
          <part name="outputFloat" type="xsd:float" />
          <part name="CallReturn" type="xsd:string" />
          ^^^^^^^^
          </message>

          and since your response is

          <SOAP:Body>
          <cli:echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse xmlns:cli='http://soapinterop.org/'>
          <outputString xsi:type="xsd:string" dt:dt="string">wasp for
          java</outputString>
          <outputInteger xsi:type="xsd:int" dt:dt="int">5</outputInteger>
          <outputFloat xsi:type='xsd:float'>1.234</outputFloat>
          </cli:echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse>
          </SOAP:Body>

          we get null for outputString. Just remove CallReturn part (as in the
          standard wsdl.)

          *********END OF RESPONSE ***********

          Tomas Bahnik

          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 9, 2002