Re: [soapbuilders] OpenLink SOAP Interop Endpoint Update

  • Tomas Bahnik
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 7, 2002
      I received xsd.double in group B echoStructAsSimpleTypes ( see part of
      response below ) from your endpoint http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/interop
      which causes ClassCastException. Your wsdl states that outpuFloat is of type
      http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema:float

      Group B fail

      <SOAP:Body>
      <cli:echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse xmlns:cli='http://soapinterop.org/'>
      <outputString xsi:type="xsd:string" dt:dt="string">wasp for
      java</outputString>
      <outputInteger xsi:type="xsd:int" dt:dt="int">5</outputInteger>

      <outputFloat xsi:type="xsd:double" dt:dt="double">1.234000</outputFloat>

      </cli:echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse>
      </SOAP:Body>
      </SOAP:Envelope>

      Base is clean except for some precision loss in echoDecimal

      Tomas Bahnik
      Systinet
    • Kingsley Idehen
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 7, 2002
        Thomas,

        We will take a look.

        Kingsley

      • Daniel Kulp
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 7, 2002
          On Friday 04 January 2002 04:24, CHEN,SHIH-CHANG (HP-NewJersey,ex2) wrote:
          > All the wsdl bugs you reported should have been fixed on
          > http://soap.bluestone.com/hpws/soap/EchoService.wsdl

          I've updated the XMLBus client results page at:
          http://interop.xmlbus.com:7002/results/index.html
          to include the HP Soap results.

          The array tests are all failing cause the namespaces in the result
          messages are defined wrong. Note the SOAP-ENC namespace definition
          inside the "return" element. With that namespace definition there, the
          xsi:type is wrong and the SOAP-ENC:arrayType attribute is then an invalid
          attribute. (The "SOAP-ENC" prefix is pointing to the "xsi" namespace) I
          believe if the second SOAP-ENC namespace definition is removed (it is
          defined correctly in the parent element) then the tests should pass.

          <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
          <SOAP-ENV:Envelope
          <SOAP-ENV:Body>
          <m1:echoIntegerArrayResponse
          xmlns:m1="http://soapinterop.org/"
          xmlns:s0="http://soapinterop.org/xsd"
          <return SOAP-ENC:arrayType="xsd:int[5]"
          xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
          xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array">
          <item xsi:type="xsd:int">3836377</item>
          <item xsi:type="xsd:int">1250845</item>
          <item xsi:type="xsd:int">-4678540</item>
          <item xsi:type="xsd:int">2271716</item>
          <item xsi:type="xsd:int">-773413</item>
          </return>
          </m1:echoIntegerArrayResponse>
          </SOAP-ENV:Body>
          </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

          Enjoy!

          --
          J. Daniel Kulp
          Principal Engineer
          Message 4 of 25 , Jan 9, 2002
            Tomas,

            We have updated our interop endpoints at:
            http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/services.wsdl
            And
            http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/interop/services.wsdl

            The problems raised in your mail below have been addressed.

            Regards,

            Kingsley Idehen
            OpenLink Software
            http://www.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/whatis.htm

            Message 5 of 25 , Jan 9, 2002
              > Tomas,
              >
              > We have updated our interop endpoints at:
              > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/services.wsdl
              > And
              > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/interop/services.wsdl
              >
              > The problems raised in your mail below have been addressed.

              The response is correct, the only problem is in your wsdl

              <message name="echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse">
              <part name="outputString" type="xsd:string" />
              <part name="outputInteger" type="xsd:int" />
              <part name="outputFloat" type="xsd:float" />
              <part name="CallReturn" type="xsd:string" />
              ^^^^^^^^
              </message>

              and since your response is

              <SOAP:Body>
              <cli:echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse xmlns:cli='http://soapinterop.org/'>
              <outputString xsi:type="xsd:string" dt:dt="string">wasp for
              java</outputString>
              <outputInteger xsi:type="xsd:int" dt:dt="int">5</outputInteger>
              <outputFloat xsi:type='xsd:float'>1.234</outputFloat>
              </cli:echoStructAsSimpleTypesResponse>
              </SOAP:Body>

              we get null for outputString. Just remove CallReturn part (as in the
              standard wsdl.)

              *********END OF RESPONSE ***********

              Tomas Bahnik

              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 9, 2002