integrating with iPlanet

  • Mark Piller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      hi guys,

      this might not be the right place to post this kind of message, but
      there are people in the audience who may know the answer. I'm
      integrating GLUE with iPlanet Application Server. One problem I
      experience is that iPlanet by default doesn't allow custom HTTP headers.
      the header I care about is SOAPAction. so my question is: how do I
      enable custom HTTP headers on iPlanet. any pointers/suggestions are
      greatly appreciated.

      thanks,
      mark.