base64 encoding using MS SOAP low-level ?

  • cvmalley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      I'm writing a SOAP client using Microsoft SOAP Toolkit v2,
      low-level interface. My server is Apache SOAP 2.2.
      I have a BSTR that must be sent as a base64-encoded
      parameter.

      Is there anything in the low-level interface that will
      handle the base64 encoding/decoding for me? Does one
      of the SoapTypeMappers handle this (and if so, which one)?
      Any pointers on how to do will be greatly appreciated.

      -Chris Malley

      --
      Chris Malley
      PixelZoom, Inc.