Re: [soapbuilders] CapeConnect interop endpoint updated

  • Alan Kent
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2001
      On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 08:33:32PM -0000, Jorgen Thelin wrote:
      > The CapeConnect soapbuilders endpoint at interop.capeclear.com has been
      > updated.
      >
      > We believe we have fixed all the problems reported earlier this week,
      > except for the href equivalence problems which have been discussed at
      > great length on this list before.
      >
      > We look forward to your feedback!
      >
      > Jorgen Thelin
      > Cape Clear Software Ltd.

      100% pass on my tests - including the CR mangling problem and Unicode.
      Very nice! Results are at:

      http://www.mds.rmit.edu.au/~ajk/soap/interop-results.htm

      You can ignore the echoDuration fault since its not an official test.
      I was too lazy to put it into a separate table.
      Alan
    • Alan Kent
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2001
        On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 04:03:07PM -0500, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
        > All,
        >
        > The following URL contains our latest updates re. the Base, Group B, and
        > Group C interop tests:
        > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/Interop/services.wsdl

        All tests passed for me bar one - which is the XML CR munging problem.
        (Solution - encode all CR's as on the wire). This is one of those
        'might be a feature' ones though.

        I got caught out for a moment - the 'I' in '/Interop' used to be lower
        case I believe. I was getting all these 404 errors for a while!

        Alan
      • Kingsley Idehen
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2001
          Alan,

          We will look into this.

          >I got caught out for a moment - the 'I' in '/Interop' used to
          >be lower case I believe. I was getting all these 404 errors
          >for a while!

          I have basically added another virtual directory that resolves this
          issue which I suspect has confused others. Thus, the following WSDL URL
          is also valid:
          http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/interop/services.wsdl

          Kingsley