[ANN] WASP Server and WASP Developer New Releases
- Hello all,
Systinet announces new releases of WASP Server and WASP Developer
You can read about the major improvements below.
WASP Server Lite 3.1 for Java
* Polymorphism - major improvements (both tools and runtime).
* SOAP 1.2
* JAXM interfaces
* New fast HTTP Client transport plug-in
* UDDI client included in the distribution.
* WASP Applet included in the distribution.
WASP Server Advanced 3.0.1 for Java
* Based on WASP Server Lite 3.1
* Simplified and improved porting documentation
- J2EE, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Orion,
- iPlanet, Borland Enterprise Server, Tomcat
* EJB accessibility extended
* Explicit Java security provider handling (wasp.security.provider)
* Security GUI tools (experimental feature)
WASP Developer 3.1 for Forte for Java/NetBeans
* Simplified UDDI integration
* Support for 'literal' use in WSDL
WASP Developer 3.0 beta 2 for JBuilder 5/6
* Remote debugging
* New WASP Servers Manager
* Improved package deployment handling
- add packages, resource files, etc. to deployment
* Several other improvements moving toward the final release.
VP, Engineering, Systinet (formerly Idoox)