Re: [soapbuilders] Updated Spheon JSOAP interop results

  • Daniel Kulp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2001
      Florian,

      > We released Spheon JSOAP 0.1.10 yesterday.
      > The updated interop results could be found at
      > http://spheon-jsoap.sourceforge.net/interop/%c2%a0.

      Your WSDL file doesn't seem to be "correct". The elements in the schema
      section don't seem to be in the correct namespace.
      <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://soapinterop.org/xsd">
      <complexType name="SOAPStruct">
      <sequence>
      <element name="varString" type="xsd:string"/>
      <element name="varInt" type="xsd:int"/>
      <element name="varFloat" type="xsd:float"/>
      </sequence>
      </complexType>

      The comlexType, sequence, and element elements all neet to be put into
      the xsd namespace. Otherwise, it isn't a valid schema, or at least there
      are no types defined in your schema.

      I would add an xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" to the schame
      node.

      Thanks!