Re: ANN: CapeConnect endpoint now available

  • Daniel Kulp
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 17, 2001
      Andy,

      Results posted at
      http://interop.xmlbus.com:7002/results/index.html

      The only failures are that the returns for echoDate, echoBase64Binary and
      echoHexBinary are all setting the xsi:type to xsd:string instead of the
      correct type. We validate that type. Thus, you fail those tests.

      If those were fixed, you'd have a perfect score. :)

      Enjoy!

      --
      J. Daniel Kulp
      Principal Engineer