Re: [soapbuilders] WSDL documentation - where best for interop for tools

  • Mirek Simek
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2001
      Hello Alan,

      Here is the WASP's way of mapping wsdl->java and interpretting comments:
      * java interface - generated from portType, so that
      portType/documentation is the
      documentation element used for interface's javadoc.
      * method - generated from portType/operation, so that
      portType/operation/documentation
      is the documentation element used for method's javadoc.

      Best regards,

      mirek

      --

      Miroslav Simek