Question about HTTP error codes and SOAP Fault

  • Robert van Engelen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2001
      Hi,

      I noticed that MS SOAP 3.0 (and another tool which name I forgot)
      responds with a SOAP Fault while HTTP error code "200 OK" occurs
      in the HTTP header of the SOAP message with the fault.

      I thought that HTTP error code 500 (or at least not 200 OK)
      should be used for transmitting SOAP Faults, or not? Confused...

      - Robert