use client side Apache SOAP to talk WebLogic web services?

  • david_q_zhang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2001
      Hi folks,

      I have a web service that was created by WebLogic
      web serice tools and is running on a WebLogic Server.
      Now I am coding a client of this web service, but
      I am using Apache SOAP toolkit. I coded a client
      and never got correct return message. Really need some help.
      Questions:
      1. Does WebLogic Server support Apache SOAP toolkit (version 2.2)?
      2. If yes, does anybody has an example to show the way?

      I have no problem coding a client using Apache SOAP tookit
      and making this client talk to a web service coded according
      to Apache SOAP toolkit.

      Thanks!!!

      David