Soap Interopertability

  • Eslam Mohamed
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi All
      I really in a big problem i use ApacheSoap Servlet at the server
      i connect to while i use VB to connect to the server throw MSSOAP 2.0 by
      the HttpConnector ,SoapSearializer, SoapReader
      But i need to get the cookieId that the servlet write cause i need it in
      the next call but i can't get it in the client using the
      Connector.getProperty("SET-Cookie") because it gives me error because
      this property is not allowed in MSSOAP2.0 can any one tell me how to get
      this cookieId and passing it again to the server in the next call thanx
      a lot

      Eslam.M.Abbass
      Senior SoftwareDeveloper
      Asset Technology Froup