SOAP.py questions

  • yannski@www-aius.u-strasbg.fr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hello,

      As I didn't find any suitable mailing list regarding soap, I write here. Excuse
      me if it's not exactly the right place.

      In fact, I want to use the SOAP.py python module to develop an application. And
      I encounter a little problem. Is there a way to maintain http session with this
      module ? Since SOAP can operate on http I think it's an inter-operability
      problem (for example Apache SOAP use a cookie based mechanism to do that).
      If someone can give me a tips to do that with SOAP.py I will be very glad.

      Thanks in advance,

      yk
    • Wes Moulder
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywebsvcs/ is the web page for that
        python package.

        have to have an account with sourceforge to see it though.

        Hope that helps,

        --Wes

        As I didn't find any suitable mailing list regarding soap, I
        write here. Excuse
        me if it's not exactly the right place.

        In fact, I want to use the SOAP.py python module to develop an
        application. And
        I encounter a little problem. Is there a way to maintain http
        session with this
        module ? Since SOAP can operate on http I think it's an
        inter-operability
        problem (for example Apache SOAP use a cookie based mechanism to
        do that).
        If someone can give me a tips to do that with SOAP.py I will be
        very glad.

        Thanks in advance,

        yk

        ---------------------~-->
        See What You've Been Missing!
        Amazing Wireless Video Camera.
        Click here
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/75YKVC/7.PDAA/ySSFAA/W6uqlB/TM

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Paul Kulchenko
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
          Hi, yannski!

          ActiveState's maillists [1] seems like a better place to ask as well
          as DM's SOAP maillist [2]. You may also try to post your question
          here [3].

          Best wishes, Paul.

          [1] http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/
          [2] http://discuss.develop.com/soap.html
          [3] http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywebsvcs/

          http://shopping.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001

            Please join pywebsvcs-talk at lists.sf.net

            Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
            Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption
            http://www.zolera.com