RE: [soapbuilders] XMLBus endpoints updated

  • Wes Moulder
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2001
      I tried using your web client to test out GLUE, and had major problems
      with a few things. Your static client failed everywhere, with a Remote
      Exception, wrapping an IOException, wrapping a FileNotFoundException.
      (See attached Stack Trace.) The proxy client did well, except for
      echoHexBinary and echoVoid.

      --Wes

      //Stack Trace follows
      java.rmi.RemoteException: Error doing soap stuff; nested exception is:
      java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://12.106.211.139:8204/glue/round2
      java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://12.106.211.139:8204/glue/round2
      at
      sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnec
      tion.java(Compiled Code))
      at
      java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java(Compil
      ed Code))
      at
      com.iona.webservices.client.j2se.J2SEUtils.doSoapIO(J2SEUtils.java(Compi
      led Code))
      at
      InteropTestPortTypeSoapClient.doSoapIO(InteropTestPortTypeSoapClient.jav
      a:631)
      at
      InteropTestPortTypeSoapClient.echoHexBinary(InteropTestPortTypeSoapClien
      t.java:539)
      at
      com.iona.webservices.interoptester.echotests.EchoHexBinTest.runTest(Echo
      HexBinTest.java:25)
      at com.iona.webservices.interoptester.Tester.runTest(Tester.java:98)
      at com.iona.webservices.interoptester.Tester.run(Tester.java:152)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)