Re: [soapbuilders] URLs for SOAP toolkit vendors?

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi, Alan!

      > like to be able to suggest to customers 'these vendors support Java
      > toolkits' or 'these vendors support python' etc. and 'here is who
      > you get in contact with'. But currently I have to work out the
      > appropriate
      > URL to send to customers myself, and hope it stays correct etc.
      I'm not sure how helpful it'll be in your case, but I'm maintaining
      the list of implementations [1] and trying to keep it up to date. It
      includes information about languages, date/version, authors,
      full/server/client, OS, and the rest. It's also mirrored here [2]

      Best wishes, Paul.

      [1] http://soaplite.com/#TOOLKITS
      [2] http://www.soapware.org/directory/4/implementations

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2001
        Hi Alan,

        Well, the 0th column of the endpoint table contains the name of the
        toolkit/implementation... I suppose I could make that a link to
        another page. I'll try to find time in the near future to do this with all
        of the Round 2 endpoints for which I can find a URL on Paul K.'s
        SOAP Toolkit list.

        RC