Re: [soapbuilders] updated pocketSOAP 1.1.1 results

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      On Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:09:18 +0100, in soap you wrote:

      >Simon Fell wrote:
      >
      >> Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
      >> http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop
      >

      >Simon,
      >
      >would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
      >client result page in order to simplify debugging
      >(like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?
      >
      >kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
      >but if try it the other way around everything
      >works fine....

      This is something i've been planning on adding for a while, just
      haven't gotten around to it. I'll see what i can do.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
        On Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:09:18 +0100, in soap you wrote:

        >Simon Fell wrote:
        >
        >> Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
        >> http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop
        >

        >Simon,
        >
        >would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
        >client result page in order to simplify debugging
        >(like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?
        >
        >kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
        >but if try it the other way around everything
        >works fine....
        >
        >Best,
        >Stefan

        I've updated it to log failures. Looking at the kSOAP failures, it
        because the returned arrays have an anyType[x] arrayType. PocketSOAP
        can handle that, i'll update the tests so that they don't fail.