Re: [soapbuilders] updated pocketSOAP 1.1.1 results

  • Stefan Haustein
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      Simon Fell wrote:

      > Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
      > http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop

      Simon,

      would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
      client result page in order to simplify debugging
      (like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?

      kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
      but if try it the other way around everything
      works fine....

      Best,
      Stefan
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        On Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:09:18 +0100, in soap you wrote:

        >Simon Fell wrote:
        >
        >> Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
        >> http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop
        >

        >Simon,
        >
        >would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
        >client result page in order to simplify debugging
        >(like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?
        >
        >kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
        >but if try it the other way around everything
        >works fine....

        This is something i've been planning on adding for a while, just
        haven't gotten around to it. I'll see what i can do.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
          On Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:09:18 +0100, in soap you wrote:

          >Simon Fell wrote:
          >
          >> Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
          >> http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop
          >

          >Simon,
          >
          >would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
          >client result page in order to simplify debugging
          >(like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?
          >
          >kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
          >but if try it the other way around everything
          >works fine....
          >
          >Best,
          >Stefan

          I've updated it to log failures. Looking at the kSOAP failures, it
          because the returned arrays have an anyType[x] arrayType. PocketSOAP
          can handle that, i'll update the tests so that they don't fail.