updated pocketSOAP 1.1.1 results

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2001
      Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
      http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop

      Base
      Phalanx
      EchoBase64 (passed)
      EchoBoolean(False) (passed)
      EchoBoolean(True) (passed)
      EchoDate (passed)
      EchoDecimal (passed)
      EchoFloat (passed)
      EchoFloatArray (passed)
      EchoInteger (passed)
      EchoIntegerArray (passed)
      EchoIntegerArray (No Items) (failed) SOAP-ENV:Client : arrayType
      attribute expected and not found
      EchoString (passed)
      EchoString-NonAscii (passed)
      EchoStringArray (passed)
      EchoStruct (passed)
      EchoStructArray (passed)
      EchoVoid (passed)
      MustUnderStand=False (failed)
      MustUnderStand=True (passed)
      NoSuchMethod (failed) HTTP status code was 200 expected 500
      Serialization Order (With Root) (passed)

      JSOAP
      NoSuchMethod failed : HTTP status code was 200 expected 500
      EchoString passed
      EchoString-NonAscii failed : Error during parsing, not well-formed, at
      line 1
      EchoStringArray passed
      MustUnderStand=True failed : Didn't get expected Fault, return value
      was 'Opps, should never see me'
      MustUnderStand=False passed
      EchoBoolean(False) passed
      EchoBoolean(True) passed
      EchoDecimal passed
      EchoFloat passed
      EchoFloatArray passed
      EchoDate passed
      EchoVoid passed
      Serialization Order (With Root) failed : S:Server : Service
      'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/' unknown.
      EchoStruct passed
      EchoStructArray passed
      EchoBase64 passed
      EchoInteger passed
      EchoIntegerArray passed
      EchoIntegerArray (No Items) failed : SOAP-ENV:Client : Exception:
      java.lang.NullPointerException

      Note that the NonAscii test fails becuase the response is missing the
      charset parameter on the content type.

      Group B
      Phalanx, just one failure on echoStructAsSimpleTypes [i get back a
      soap fault of type mismatch]

      JSOAP
      Echo2Darray converts the input array from xsd:string[3,4] to
      xsd:string[][3]
      EchoStruct as simple types, the string return is in a SOAPStruct
      element, not a varString element. But thinking about it now, this is
      the first element in the response, so is officially the return value,
      so the name shouldn't matter. I'll have to tweak my test to take that
      into account.

    • Stefan Haustein
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
        Simon Fell wrote:

        > Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
        > http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop

        Simon,

        would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
        client result page in order to simplify debugging
        (like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?

        kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
        but if try it the other way around everything
        works fine....

        Best,
        Stefan
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
          On Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:09:18 +0100, in soap you wrote:

          >Simon Fell wrote:
          >
          >> Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
          >> http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop
          >

          >Simon,
          >
          >would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
          >client result page in order to simplify debugging
          >(like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?
          >
          >kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
          >but if try it the other way around everything
          >works fine....

          This is something i've been planning on adding for a while, just
          haven't gotten around to it. I'll see what i can do.

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2001
            On Sat, 01 Dec 2001 15:09:18 +0100, in soap you wrote:

            >Simon Fell wrote:
            >
            >> Updated Phalanx results, and added results for Spheon JSOAP
            >> http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop
            >

            >Simon,
            >
            >would it be possible to add wiredumps to your
            >client result page in order to simplify debugging
            >(like the Apache or kSOAP <g> client does?
            >
            >kSOAP is getting some bad marks from your client,
            >but if try it the other way around everything
            >works fine....
            >
            >Best,
            >Stefan

            I've updated it to log failures. Looking at the kSOAP failures, it
            because the returned arrays have an anyType[x] arrayType. PocketSOAP
            can handle that, i'll update the tests so that they don't fail.