How to know the method parameters in Apache SOAP implementation.

  • P Sreenivasa Rao
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2001
      Hi all,
      It may be a basic one,but still I need some clarification.

      In apache SOAP, I'll deploy one service and if some user wants to use my service .so where that user can find my service info.
      In our Apache ,while deploying ,no where we are mentioning the parameters , their type and other info.
      SO where can the user(client )konw these details.

      Can anybody help me..
      TIA,
      Sreenivas P