SOAP testing

  • james chen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2001
      S Dev:

      Thanks for answering my previous ([soapbuilders] SOAP
      config) mail in such a clear and detail way.
      I was able to follow all the steps without any hassle.

      I was doing some testing to see if the s/w has been
      set up properly. I wanted to try deploy a web service
      by going to the index page of the soap admin. I did
      the obvious thing ( at least I thought so) by click on
      the deploy button, but instead of running the
      deploy.jsp script it just prints it as text. ……
      why????

      Another testing problem I have encountered is
      according to the documentation, I should be able to
      test the tomcat by running http://hostname:port/soap
      . But because I am running it on win98 and not in a
      net work environment, so what do I use for the
      hostname ?? ( I have tried local host and it does not
      work)

      can you help me out again....

      Thanks a lot
      James c