Re: [soapbuilders] UserLand's interop endpoint up

  • Sam Ruby
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 11, 2001
      Like WhiteMesa, the Apache implementations have trouble parsing Frontier's
      response from echoStructArray.

      Three new data types that have been introduced into the testing since
      April: HexBinary, Decimal, and Binary. I have colleagues in IBM that tell
      me that decimal is very important to business and financial types.

      - Sam Ruby