Re: [soapbuilders] need some tips before to code my first double session scope app

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2001
      > (so i think i should use session scope in my DeploymentDescriptor but
      > that's the only thing i know about it).

      Please ask these on the Tomcat mailing list, or other specific support
      area. (Start by looking at xml.apache.org, or wherever you got your
      software from.)

      /r$, he who dislikes needless offtopic posts

      See what I mean? vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    • tyris_azriel@yahoo.fr
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2001
        wonderfull ! i thought i was asking a SOAP question... never mind, it
        seems that it's not a SOAP group here.