Re: [soapbuilders] New Round 2 endpoint - WASP

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hello,

      Test results using the White Mesa client:

      "base" -- all pass.
      "Group B" -- all pass.
      "Group C" -- the following fail:
      -- The cases with the "understandable" header targeted at the "default actor"
      -- The cases with "not understandable" header targeted at the "default actor" with MU="1" (fault message received with stack trace)

      Results are updated in the Round 2 client results table [1].

      RC

      [1] http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm