New Round 2 endpoint - WASP

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      Hello,

      The interop Round 2 endpoint table and Client Results table [1]
      have been updated to include entries from Systinet's "WASP
      Advanced 3.0" SOAP implementation.

      I'm sure they are looking forward to having their endpoints tested!

      RC

      [1] http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
        On Fri, 2 Nov 2001 10:05:19 -0700, in soap you wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >The interop Round 2 endpoint table and Client Results table [1]
        >have been updated to include entries from Systinet's "WASP
        >Advanced 3.0" SOAP implementation.
        >
        >I'm sure they are looking forward to having their endpoints tested!
        >
        >RC
        >
        >[1] http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm

        I've posted updated results for base, B & C. here are the issues i
        spotted.

        http://simonfell.manilasites.com/interop

        1. response lacks a charset attribute on the content-Type header
        [causes failure of non-ascii echostring test]
        2. Doesn't check for root attribute when looking for the request
        serialization root
        3. in echoDate, i send 2001-11-01T09:43:30Z and get back
        2001-11-01T09:43:30, this is only correct if their server set to run
        in the UTC timezone. Whilst that's a valid iso8601 date, it would be
        more useful if it contained a TZ indication
        4. the mustUnderstand='1' test results in a fault, but the faultcode
        should be ns0:MustUnderstand not ns0:Server

        www.pocketsoap.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
          Hello,

          Test results using the White Mesa client:

          "base" -- all pass.
          "Group B" -- all pass.
          "Group C" -- the following fail:
          -- The cases with the "understandable" header targeted at the "default actor"
          -- The cases with "not understandable" header targeted at the "default actor" with MU="1" (fault message received with stack trace)

          Results are updated in the Round 2 client results table [1].