Re: Byte Arrays

  • pluckshme@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
      In fact I am the author of the webservice as well. The documentation
      of the SOAP user guide as well as the Documentation of the .NET have
      mentioned that it is possible to transfer an array of bytes. But the
      magic number of 48 was something i couldnt figure out?

      Do you know of any workaround ??

    • pluckshme@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
        In fact I am the author of the webservice as well. The documentation
        of the SOAP user guide as well as the Documentation of the .NET have
        mentioned that it is possible to transfer an array of bytes. But the
        magic number of 48 was something i couldnt figure out?

        Do you know of any workaround ??

        --- In soapbuilders@y..., Rich Salz <rsalz@z...> wrote:
        > Sounds like a bug. :)
        >
        > You will probably be better off consulting the resources (mail
        lists,
        > news groups, whatever) devoted to the particular websvcs toolkits
        you
        > are using.
        > /r$
        > --
        > Zolera Systems, Securing web services (XML, SOAP, Signatures,
        > Encryption)
        > http://www.zolera.com
      • Kirill Gavrylyuk
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2001
          What tool are you using to build a webservice?
          MS Toolkit client emits line breaks for xsd:base64Binary - webservice should handle it. Some tools have a bug in base64Binary handling that they don't handle linebreaks.
          The requirement of linebreaks will be relaxed in next xsd version for base64Binary.