RE: [soapbuilders] New SOAP & WSDL Server with Round 1 & 2 Interoperability Compliance

  • Kingsley Idehen
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      Bob,

      OK.

      >Method namespace: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/" (in binding,
      >soap:body "namespace" attribute).
      >SOAPAction URI: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/" (in
      >binding,soap:operation "soapAction" attribute).
      >
      >Of course this need apply only to the operations defined by
      >the Round 2
      >specs. The specifications and reference WSDL docs are found at:
      >
      >http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm

      OK.

      Will be fixed ASAP.

      Kingsley

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2001
        Hi Kingsley,

        Sorry, but there is one more thing...

        In the schema defining the compound types, the attribute
        "elementFormDefault" has the value "qualified". This conflicts with
        the Round 2 definitions, in which the member elements of the
        compound types have unqualified names. (The default value of
        "unqualified" is in force)

        Thanks!

        RC

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2001