RE: [soapbuilders] Re: WSDL Interop testing - service added

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi, all!
      I added another WSDLInterop endpoint on http://mssoapinterop.org , fixed some bugs reported by Steve Waring in previous wsdl interop services.

      The following service is done base on the discussion below. Is everybody in agreement that this wsdls hierarchy is correct? Could you try to consume this wsdl and invoke exposed methods?

      http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/import3.wsdl
      It inherits service import2.wsdl that had one method echoSOAPStruct and adds another method echoStructArray. So we have the following hierarchy of imports:

      Import3.wsdl: new service definition, imports all definitions from the old service. Note that neither of 2 imported namespaces are defined in import2.wsdl itself.
      <definitions targetNamespace="http://soapinterop/main2/">
      <import namespace = "http://soapinterop.org/xsd" location = "import2.wsdl"/> <!-- import SOAPStruct type -->
      <import namespace = "http://soapinterop/definitions/" location = "import2.wsdl"/> <!-- echoStruct messages -->
      </definitions>

      Import2.wsdl: old service definition. Imports portType and type definitions from Import2B.wsdl
      url: http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/import2.wsdl
      <definitions targetNamespace="http://soapinterop/main/" ...>
      <import location="imported/import2B.wsdl" namespace="http://soapinterop/definitions/" /> <!-- echoStruct messages -->
      </definitions>

      Import2B.wsdl: old portType and echoStruct messages definition
      url: http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/imported/import2B.wsdl
      <definitions targetNamespace="http://soapinterop/definitions/" ..>
      <import location="import2B.xsd" namespace="http://soapinterop/xsd" /> <!-- import SOAPStruct type -->
      </definitions>

      Import2B.xsd: SOAPStruct dataType definition.
      url: http://mssoapinterop.org/stk/wsdl/imported/import2B.xsd
      <schema targetNamespace='http://soapinterop/xsd'..> <!-- SOAPStruct type definition -->
      </schema>

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        All,

        I would like bring the following SOAP/WSDL endpoint to your attention:

        http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/SOAP/services.wsdl

        Virtuoso is our muli-protocol eBusiness server that includes support
        for:
        SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XQUERY, XSL-T, SQL, ODBC and many other related
        standards.

        Please e-mail any queries feedback re. The above to:
        mailto:soap@...

        Regards,
        Kingsley Idehen
        OpenLink Software
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
          Hi Kingsley,

          Looks good, we're always happy to see another endpoint. However, to
          come into compliance with the Round 2 interop requirements [1], the
          following need to be adjusted:

          Schema targetNamespace: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/xsd" for
          the compound types used in interop testing.
          Method namespace: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/" (in binding,
          soap:body "namespace" attribute).
          SOAPAction URI: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/" (in
          binding,soap:operation "soapAction" attribute).

          Of course this need apply only to the operations defined by the Round 2
          specs. The specifications and reference WSDL docs are found at:

          http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm

          > All,
          >
          > I would like bring the following SOAP/WSDL endpoint to your attention:
          >
          > http://demo.openlinksw.com:8890/SOAP/services.wsdl
          >

          > Virtuoso is our muli-protocol eBusiness server that includes support
          > for:
          > SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XQUERY, XSL-T, SQL, ODBC and many other related
          > standards.
          >
          > Please e-mail any queries feedback re. The above to:
          > mailto:soap@...
          >
          > Regards,
          > Kingsley Idehen
          > OpenLink Software

        • Kingsley Idehen
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
            Bob,

            OK.

            >Method namespace: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/" (in binding,
            >soap:body "namespace" attribute).
            >SOAPAction URI: needs to be "http://soapinterop.org/" (in
            >binding,soap:operation "soapAction" attribute).
            >
            >Of course this need apply only to the operations defined by
            >the Round 2
            >specs. The specifications and reference WSDL docs are found at:
            >
            >http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm

            OK.

            Will be fixed ASAP.

            Kingsley

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2001
              Hi Kingsley,

              Sorry, but there is one more thing...

              In the schema defining the compound types, the attribute
              "elementFormDefault" has the value "qualified". This conflicts with
              the Round 2 definitions, in which the member elements of the
              compound types have unqualified names. (The default value of
              "unqualified" is in force)

              Thanks!

              RC

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2001