New IETF Internet-Draft on soap authentication

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Bob Cunnings and I have written an IETF i-d on soap authentication.

      It's fairly straightforward. It defines header elements that implement
      the HTTP basic and digest authentication schemes, as defined in RFC
      2617.

      Look for draft-cunnings-salz-soap-auth-01 at your nearest IETF mirror.
      You can also find it at
      http://www.zolera.com/resources/opensrc/i-d

      The draft is written using Marshall Roses's XML2RFC package, documented
      in RFC2629. Accordingly, at the above URL you can find the document in
      XML, HTML, and TEXT formats.

      Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
      Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption
      http://www.zolera.com