Nested Complex Types in WSDL

  • Srinivas Tammana
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2001
      Hi, Can we have nested complex types
      in WSDL(types section)? If so, can the
      inner types be declared as optional(zero
      or more occurences).

      Any help is appreciated.

      Thanks,
      --srinivas

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Radovan Janecek
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2001
        Yes.
        If optional means zero or one - then there is no
        problem. If it means zero or more (than one) - then it
        does not conform to SOAP 1.1. section 5 encoding rules
        and you have to use use='literal' or custom encoding.

        Radovan

        Radovan Janecek
        VP, Engineering, Systinet (formerly Idoox)
        http://www.systinet.com

        http://personals.yahoo.com