Re: [soapbuilders] Types returned from SOAP:Lite

  • Martin Frydl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hello Paul,

      now you send float, but problem with sparse array emerged. If I send array of SOAPStructs with only some defined (using position attribute), I receive
      array with all members defined, but structures have null members:

      <return xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array" SOAP-ENC:arrayType="namesp2:SOAPStruct[3]">
      <item xsi:type="namesp2:SOAPStruct">
      <varString xsi:type="xsd:string" xsi:null="1"/>
      <varInt xsi:type="xsd:int" xsi:null="1"/>
      <varFloat xsi:type="xsd:float" xsi:null="1"/>
      </item>
      ... two more

      Request was:

      <inputStructArray SOAP-ENC:arrayType="ns1:SOAPStruct[3]" xmlns:ns1="http://soapinterop.org/xsd" />