Re: [soapbuilders] clarification about wsdl 1.1 spec

  • Jacek Kopecky
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      Mark,
      it seems that WSDL 1.1 means that your parts (as text/html,
      image/gif and text/xml)
      a) either would be automatically enclosed in a MIME
      multipart/alternative envelope
      b) or at least one should be present.
      I cannot think of other meaninng of "they are considered to be
      alternatives".
      I tend to guess that b) is closer to the authors' intent. Try
      asking on the wsdl list, though. (wsdl@yahoogroups.com)
      Sincerely,

      Jacek Kopecky

      Idoox