SOAP speaker wanted

  • Denis Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hello all,

      I am looking for a few more speakers for a network technology conference we
      hold in Detroit, Michigan every year and I would like to fill one of those
      gaps with a SOAP speaker. Would anyone be interested? The conference is
      April 5th-7th, 2002 and we have 49 speakers currently on all sorts of
      topics. If you don't want to speak on SOAP, but want to speak about
      something else, please let me know. Our main website is at
      http://www.rubi-con.org Please send all inquiries offlist to
      knightphall@... (my home account). Thanks again for all of your
      help!

      Denis