Re: [soapbuilders] Confirm that I'm right, please

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2001
      XML does not allow you to nest XML documents inside it.

      > <MyTag>'Content'</MyTag>

      That's fine *IF* the quotes are part of the content.

      Encryption)
      http://www.zolera.com
    • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2001
        Hi Dan,

        SOAP4R client/XMLRPC-EPI server interop results: 2/47
        http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/Ruby/SOAP4R/wiki.cgi?cmd=view;name=InteropResults%3A%3ASOAP4R%2F1.3.8-XMLRPC-EPI

        Current SOAP4R implementation does not like untyped elements...

        Regards,
        // NaHi
      • Alan Kent
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2001
          Hi. I was just trying the end point

          > Interop Server Endpoint:
          > http://xmlrpc-epi.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc_php/interop-server.php

          and a few round 2 things failed (probably not supported), but I was curious
          about the responses returned. Is this a valid alternative way to indicate
          nil values? (I don't handle it at present).

          <?xml version='1.0' encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>
          <SOAP-ENV:Envelope ...deleted...>
          <SOAP-ENV:Body>
          <echoDateResponse>
          <xsi:null/> <******
          </echoDateResponse>
          </SOAP-ENV:Body>
          </SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

          I look for a xsi:nil='1' attribute, not an element name. Is the above
          response a valid way of returning nil?

          Thanks
          Alan
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2001
            I don't believe that's valid. I also think for the 2001 schema it
            should be xsi:nil='true' [1]

            www.pocketsoap.com
            [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#xsi_nil