Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Schema validation ?

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2001
      > do you (or someone else) knows a SOAP
      > implementor that does this job and throws a Fault ?

      Many SOAP implementations do this, or can be told to do this.

      ZSI doesn't use schema, it uses "typecodes" for implementors to describe
      the type of incoming message they want. If the message doesn't match
      the typecode, a Fault can be returned.

      I would be quite surprised if you could not get similar behavior from
      most SOAP toolkits. (You might have to do some work, like catch an
      exception and manually send a fault back.)
      Zolera Systems, Your Key to Online Integrity
      Securing Web services: XML, SOAP, Dig-sig, Encryption
      http://www.zolera.com