FYI - FW: ebXML implementations

  • Dick Brooks (T)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      A few days ago I sent an e-mail indicating that ebXML's Message Service is
      based on SOAP. I've received some
      off list inquiries about products implementations and so I'm attaching the
      following announcement.

      NOTE: I have no affiliation with SUN and have not used the products
      referenced in
      the attached announcement.

      Dick Brooks