Nested elements in a SOAP header.

  • minh_kama_yie@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi all,

      I'm trying to have nested elements (with out the "href" linking) in the SOAP message header but can't see the obvious way to do that in .NET beta 2; if I have a complex object in a SoapHeader class then it gets rendered as a link. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction?
      Please excuse my naivety; still fairly new to .NET SOAP

      In short I want to do this:

      <soap:Header>
      <a>
      <b>