Re: Very wrong story

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      John, then I support what you are saying if it helps get Apple to understand
      the opportunities that are available to them.

      My company has a great development and runtime environment that runs on Mac
      OS X [1] and fully supports the infrastructure being built around SOAP,
      including Microsoft and other BigCo's *and* independent developers including
      the Perl, Python, Apache, Java and Tcl communities, among many others.

      The strategy is Apple's when they choose to say yes. It'll be very easy for
      them when that day comes, no catching up to do, just marketing and developer
      support.

      I hope we will succeed at getting their attention, and thanks for your help.

      Dave

      [1] http://frontier-osx.userland.com/