RE: [soapbuilders] Correct SOAPAction for round 1?

  • Tony Hong
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2001
      Alan,

      This was an error with the WSDL file, brought on during the transition from
      Round 1 to Round 2. The round 1 WSDL file referenced on the xmethods ilab
      page has been fixed to match the HTML proposal doc - that is, to use the
      "urn:soapinterop" value.

      But you bring up a good point. Round 1 has pretty much concluded and all the
      energy has now shifted to round 2. We are keeping the round 1 page up,
      though, because many implementations haven't transitioned to become
      compliant with round 2 , and the round 1 table is still a good way to locate
      these endpoints in case folks want to hit them.

      cheers,
      Tony