[ANN] Idoox WASP for C++ 1.0, the opensource multiplatform SOAP framework released

  • Radovan Janecek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hello,

      I'm proud to announce that Idoox has released the WASP
      (Web Applications and Services Platform) for C++ 1.0,
      the C++ SOAP framework. It allows for efficient
      development and deployment of SOAP Web Services on
      Windows, Linux and Solaris platforms. WASP for C++ has
      been tested and is compatible with all major SOAP
      implementations including Apache's and Microsoft's.

      Main features:

      o SOAP 1.1 compliance
      o automated C++ stub/skeleton generation from the WSDL
      file
      o remote references
      o HTTP proxy support
      o standalone HTTP server binding
      o Windows (32 bit, CE/PocketPC), Linux and Sun Solaris
      operating systems support
      o compatible with all major SOAP implementations

      Both WASP for C++ binary and source packages are
      available for download at
      http://www.idoox.com/products/waspc/index.html .

      Idoox also released the first final version of WASP
      Advanced for C++ that adds SSL support to WASP for C++
      features. WASP Advanced for C++ is available for
      download at
      http://www.idoox.com/products/waspc_advanced/index.html
      .

      Sincerely