FYI - nagoya will be down tomorrow...

  • Sam Ruby
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      In moves such as this, I always treat any estimate as to when the system
      will be back up to be optimistic. ;-)

      - Sam Ruby

      ---------------------- Forwarded by Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM on 08/29/2001
      10:03 PM ---------------------------

      "horwat" <Justyna.Horwat@...> on 08/29/2001 02:20:41 AM

      To: <committers@...>
      cc:
      Subject: downtime Thursday 8/30 - nagoya is moving

      There will be scheduled downtime for nagoya on Thursday 8/30. The system
      will be physically moved to a new home in Santa Clara, California. Nagoya
      will be shutdown and decabled at 6am PDT on Thursday. The eta for its new
      location is estimated at around 10am PDT. I hope to get the system recabled
      and up shortly after delivery.

      Justy
      < horwat@... >