Re: [soapbuilders] mime attachment Content-ID

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2001
      Hi, Pete!

      RFC 2111 [http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2111.txt%5d is clear on that:

      A "cid" URL is converted to the corresponding Content-ID message
      header [MIME] by removing the "cid:" prefix, converting %hh hex-
      escaped characters to their ASCII equivalents and enclosing the
      remaining parts with an angle bracket pair, "<" and ">". For
      example, "mid:foo4%25foo1@..." corresponds to

      A "mid" URL is converted to a Message-ID or Message-ID/Content-ID
      pair in a similar fashion.

      That means it should be: Content-ID: <123456.444434343>
      At the same time for

      <theSignedForm href="http://claiming-it.com/claim061400a.tiff"/>

      it will be

      > i.e. no cid. We are currently supporting both of these, but should
      > one of them be an error?
      I don't think it should be an error, it just a different Content-ID,
      so it won't match href reference and THAT may produce an error ;)

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/