Re: R2 tests added for SOAP::Lite (Re: [soapbuilders] echoMap in ApacheAxis endpoint)

  • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1 10:47 PM
      Hi, Paul,

      Analysis;

      1. Type 2001xsd:timeInstant causes faults of echoDate.
      SOAP4R recognize unknow typed element as a xsd:String.
      i.e. "2001-08-02T05:50:52Z" is parsed as a xsd:String and comparing a Date and a String fails.

      2. 1999 schema causes a fail of "echoBase64 (SOAP-ENC:base64)".

      3. echoHexBinary and some R2 operations seems not be defined yet.
      Ignore results of these methods.

      4. I don't know why echoMap fails... Illegal element name "mapItem"?

      // NaHi
    • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6 7:09 AM
        Hi Paul,

        Yes, you are right. CR == \r...

        BTW, is there any implementation which supports whiteSpace facet?
        In the case of SOAP4R, it does not support any facets now.

        // NaHi