Re: R2 tests added for SOAP::Lite (Re: [soapbuilders] echoMap in ApacheAxis endpoint)

  • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi, Paul,

      ??? yahoogroup's ML server does not add [soapbuilders] even
      if [soapbuilders] is in the middle(not at the head) of original subject?

      Added interop result of SOAP4R client/SOAP::Lite server at
      http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/Ruby/SOAP4R/wiki.cgi?cmd=view;name=InteropResults%3A%3ASOAP4R%2F1.3.7-SOAP%3A%3ALite

      // NaHi
    • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        Yes, you are right. CR == \r...

        BTW, is there any implementation which supports whiteSpace facet?
        In the case of SOAP4R, it does not support any facets now.

        // NaHi