R2 tests added for SOAP::Lite (Re: [soapbuilders] echoMap in ApacheAxis endpoint)

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi, Hiroshi!

      > Long-awaited! I can hardly wait to hit new SOAP::Lite
      > endpoint.
      >
      > BTW, there isn't SOAP::Lite R2-base endpoing, is it?
      > Tomorrow?
      Yes, it's up :).

      R1, R2 (base, groupB)
      http://services.soaplite.com/interop.cgi

      R2 (Header)
      http://services.soaplite.com/interopC.cgi

      I will register them tomorrow. Probably combine them into a single
      endpoint. Comments and tests are welcome. Thanks a lot.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 6, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        Yes, you are right. CR == \r...

        BTW, is there any implementation which supports whiteSpace facet?
        In the case of SOAP4R, it does not support any facets now.

        // NaHi